Those with Diabetic Sensitive, or Arthritic Feet require extra protection from skin sheer, brute force, and/or the daily abuse that our feet take in everyday life. For those seeking our general thoughts on the proper footcare for diabetes see our article about Diabetic Footcare Prevention
At TheInsoleStore.com, we have assembled the most diverse selection of Diabetic Insoles (both regular and wide shoe insole sizes) for diabetics, arthritic, and sensitive feet needs. Featuring the best insoles with the patented Plastazote top-coat for soft sensitive foot care protection and cushion comfort.
We have regular sized and extra wide diabetic insoles:
For those seeking shoe insoles for regular sized feet:
- ProThotics Comfort Gel Insoles offer the softest in cushioning comfort with in a relatively flat insole style that offers the softest cushion for the most sensitive feet ideal for athletic, casual, and dress shoes.
- 10 Seconds 3030 Pressure Relief Insoles w/Met Pad are a popular cushion insole that offer soft cushioned comfort and protection that are ideal for athletic and casual shoes
- ProThotics Diasole Insoles provide a more solid underbase (and a favorite of those customers that previously used the (now discontinuted) Spenco Diabetic Footbeds offer a firm based with soft cushion comfort on top.
- Spenco Medics Diabetic Insoles offer the soft cushion comfort and protection with a raised arch and metatarsal region for extra cushion and foot arch support.
For those seeking a diabetic shoe insert for extra wide feet consider:
- ProThotics Wide Diabetic Insoles offer soft cushion support and protection in a relatively flat cushion insole style for those with extra wide feet.
Check out the best selection of diabetic shoe inserts at TheInsoleStore.com Today!