PowerStep G2 Compression Socks - Black and Gray Small : Men's 7 & Under
Additional 25% off clearance merchandise automatically applied during checkout.
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
PowerStep G2 Compression Socks
The PowerStep G2 Compression Socks for Men are designed to provide a gradient compression while promoting circulation to deliver more oxygen to the the lower leg muscles. This will help aid and speed in the body's recovery either during and/or after running, training, or any athletic activity. They are constructed with Coolmax fibers for cool, comfortable wear and bamboo-charcoal fibers for odor-reduction and regulation of temperature, bacteria and perspiration. The advanced knit structure of the compression socks is ventilated for comfortable wear and incorporates achilles tendon and arch support for foot and leg pain relief as well as seamless at the toes to reduce irritation.
- Includes 1 pair of socks (left & right)
- Enhances performance and speeds recovery
- Improves circulation and increases blood flow
- Increase oxygen to muscle tissue
- Reduces muscle soreness
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during activity
- Special knit design that helps alleviate shin splints
- Injury prevention, reduced shin splints and calf cramps
- Seamless at the toes to reduce irritation
- Comfortable top band 20-30 mm Hg gradient compression to enhance circulation for faster recovery
- Coolmax fibers for cool, comfortable wear
- Arch embedded achilles and arch support for added support to the tendons to alleviate aches and pains
- Bamboo-charcoal fibers for odor-reduction and regulation of temperature, bacteria and perspiration
- Discontinued Product
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
Wear and Care Instructions:
To wear, gather sock from top and pull over foot and calf. Smooth out wrinkles while pulling over the calf.
Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water using a mild detergent. Air-dry. Do not machine dry or use bleach, fabric softener or dryer sheets.