CURREX BikePro Insoles
CURREX BikePro Insoles
The CURREX BikePro Insoles are a full-length, trim-to-fit, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that is designed specifically for your arch type. They have been scientifically proven to increase pedal force, improving knee pattern, prolonging peak muscular output, and reducing an athletes recovery time. They support the foot dynamically in order to prevent over-stress situations and also to strengthen the foot muscles and tendons at the same time for those with excessive pronation or supination. They feature a DryTek top cover that helps wick moisture away, Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam that is constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, CurEVA, an EVA foam rubber compound that is designed to mold to your heel and reduce excess motion within your shoes, and a poron heel and metatarsal pad that helps provide additional cushion from impact and shock absorption. They also feature Sensor Gels that are located beneath the heel minimizing damaging shocks at impact and beneath the big toe to optimize the propulsive phase of your gait. (By stimulating the muscle 'flexor hallucis longus' it encourages the foot to move into windlass earlier).
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- DryTek Fabric Top Cover provides a long-lasting top cover designed to wick away moisture from the skin
- Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, killing bacteria and helps control humidity and moisture
- Sensor Gels located beneath the heel; minimizing damaging shocks at impact, beneath the big toe; to optimize the propulsive phase of your gait
- Dynamic Arch Cradle that is made in low, medium and high styles. Guides and propels the foot. Supports and cushions impact, captures and returns energy for propulsion
- CurEVA, a EVA foam rubber compound that runs the full length of the bottom plate, built for shock absorption and incorporates the auto-fit heel cup which is designed to mold to your heel and reduce motion
- Poron heel and metatarsal protection pads, helping to guide and propel the foot, they will support and cushion impact, capturing and returning energy for propulsion
- Trim to fit
- Thickness at forefoot: 3.35 mm
- Thickness at heel: 4 mm
- Weight: 1.5 oz (Men's 8.5-10 / Women's 10-11.5)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots
- Arch Type: Low Arch, Neutral Arch, High Arch
Item #: CRX-BIKEPRO
About the Wear Test It! Guarantee
We know that it can take some time wearing and using a product to know if it truly works for you or not. That's why many of the products we carry on our website have a Wear Test Guarantee.
Products with a Wear Test Guarantee can be trimmed, molded, worn, and used for the specified amount of time while still remaining eligible for return. If they simply don't work out before the end of the Wear Test Guarantee period, simply return them for a different item!
For more information, see our Return Policy.