CURREX EdgePro Insoles
CURREX EdgePro Insoles
The CURREX EdgePro Insoles are a sturdy and robust, full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole. They support the foot dynamically in order to prevent over-stress situations and also to strengthen the foot muscles and tendons at the same time for those with excessive pronation or supination. They are designed for your arch height and are trim-to-fit, for the perfect fit. They are designed for ‘ankle-locked’ or ‘fixed ankle’ sports and is a term we use to describe an activity in which the foot and lower leg remain in a fixed position to one another. The short and long foot muscles cannot develop, the arches sink and the foot begins to feel the burn. Anyone who has ever snapped in to a ski boot knows exactly how uncomfortable they are and how miserable your feet and legs feel when you remove them 8-12 hours later. The CURREX EdgePro Insole is made to ease this strain and the end result is undoubtedly noticeable. Whether you are skiing, snowboarding, skating, or hunting, where your feet are one of your most important concerns.
They feature a DryTek top cover that helps wick moisture away, Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam that is constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, CurEVA, an EVA foam rubber compound that is designed to mold to your heel and reduce excess motion within your shoes, and a poron heel and metatarsal pad that helps provide additional cushion from impact and shock absorption.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- Sturdy and robust insole
- DryTek Fabric Top Cover provides a long-lasting top cover designed to wick away moisture from the skin
- Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, killing bacteria and helps control humidity and moisture
- CurEVA, a EVA foam rubber compound that runs the full length of the bottom plate, built for shock absorption and incorporates the auto-fit heel cup which is designed to mold to your heel and reduce motion
- Poron heel and metatarsal protection pads, helping to guide and propel the foot, they will support and cushion impact, capturing and returning energy for propulsion
- Trim to fit
- Thickness at forefoot: 3.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 4.5 mm
- Weight: 1.5 oz (Men's 8.5-10 / Women's 10-11.5)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots
- Activity type: Walking, Standing, Gym, Hiking, Hockey, Skiing
- Arch Type: Low Arch, Neutral Arch, High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints, Supination
Item #: CRX-EDGEPRO
About the Wear Test It! Guarantee
We know that it can take some time wearing and using a product to know if it truly works for you or not. That's why many of the products we carry on our website have a Wear Test Guarantee.
Products with a Wear Test Guarantee can be trimmed, molded, worn, and used for the specified amount of time while still remaining eligible for return. If they simply don't work out before the end of the Wear Test Guarantee period, simply return them for a different item!
For more information, see our Return Policy.