Shoe Goo (Original) - Clear
SHOE GOO has been scientifically formulated to repair, seal and stick to a wide variety of materials with superior strength to any other brand. SHOE GOO contains a resin system designed for stronger abrasion resistance and better adhesion to flexible materials. SHOE GOO is the most versatile and effective adhesive available.
Where to Use/Applications:
- Rebuild your worn-out soles overnight
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes and waders
- Coat & protect shoes to avoid premature wear
- Repair damaged heels
- Secure loose insoles
- Reinforce and protect skate shoes
- Coat skateboards for extra traction
- Waterproofing - Water resistant immediately upon application
- Repairing Worn Soles - Makes your favorite footwear last longer
- Fishing/Foul Weather Gear - Repair on the reinforced fabric inside
- For use on: leather, rubber, vinyl and canvas, wood
- 3.7 fl. oz. (109.4 mL)
Read directions and test a small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 degrees farenheit (10 to 32 degrees celcius). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 degrees farenheit (-40 to 82 degrees celcius) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surgaces to be protected, bonded or repaired. For waterproofing and protecting, use thin coats (spread with a disposable tool) to build a thick coating, allowing each layer to set 3-4 hours.
- Allow Repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping
Please Note: May damage finished surfaces. Advoid such contact until completely cured. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polupropylene, Styrofoam, or paper products. Not recommeneded for any items that come into contact with foord, drinking water, or animals. Do not dry clean.
Item #: GOO-82049