SOLE Performance Thick Custom Footbeds
The SOLE Performance Thick Insoles are both heat and wear moldable to custom fit to your unique foot shape. With a semi-rigid orthotic arch support, SOLE has collaborated with high-altitude mountaineer, Ed Viesturs, to design a thick cushioned cork shoe insole that is perfect for loosely-fitting footwear such as work boots, hiking boots, and shoes with removable insoles. They feature a heel cup with arch support to not only improve your balance, but helps to distribute weight and pressure evenly across your whole foot.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- Heat and wear moldable to accommodate all foot shapes
- Lightweight support
- Heel cup and arch support improves balance and promotes natural foot alignment
- Distributes weight and pressure equally across foot
- Moldable recycled cork base
- Polygiene odor control technology
- Moisture-wicking top cover
- Eco-friendly 100% recycled cork base
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Latex Free
- Trim to fit
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 5.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 8.5 mm
- Weight: 2.0 oz (Men's 8.5-9 / Women's 10.5-11)
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Standing, Hiking & Outdoors, Work & Industrial, Gym & Workout, Skiing & Snowboarding
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots
- Arch type: Neutral Arch, High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Morton's Neuroma, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Supination
Wear Moldable Instructions:
- Remove existing factory sock liners from shoe.
- Insert SOLE footbeds into shoes and wear as normal.
- Footbed will adapt to your foot after some time of regular wear.
Heat Moldable Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit/90 degrees Celsius.
- If possible, remove existing sock liner from footwear.
- If necessary, trim footbeds to fit by using old sock liner as a guide.
- Put footbeds into pre-heated oven on a baking sheet.
- Leave in oven for 2 minutes or until Opti-therm indicator turns black.
- If indicator does not turn black and 3 minutes has passed, remove footbeds from oven.
- Remove footbeds from oven and immediately place inside footwear - be sure the insole lays flat and is not bunched up.
- Step into shoes right away and if shoes have laces, lace up shoes as you normally would.
- Stand up straight and hold position for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, you will have customized support specific to your feet.
Item #: SSI-P20
For directions on how to heatmold your insoles:
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad