Turf Toe Half Steel Insoles
The Turf Toe Half Steel Insoles help with Turf Toe, which is an injury to the soft tissue region around the big (large) toe joint or a ligament sprain around the big toe or over-extension of the big toe beyond its normal range of movement. These insoles are designed to immobilize the big toe joint to prevent movement and bending during walking, running, and athletic sports in everyday life. These insoles are ideal for preventing the jamming of the toes and are ideal for those requiring a semi-rigid or rigid shoe insoles.
- Turf Toe Half Steel Insoles are also suitable for foot stability after surgeries for bunion removal and distal implants
- Made from laser cut spring steel that is 0.020" thick
- 1/8 inch thick felt pad for soft cushion
- Women's Full Sizes of 5 to 12
- Men's Full Sizes of 6 to 21
- Thickness at forefoot: 3.3 mm
- Thickness at heel: 2.75 mm
- Weight: 3.0 oz (Men's 10)
- One pair per order
- Pain relief: turf toe, arthritis, ball of foot pain, hallux rigidus (rigid toe), light sprains and fractures, metatarsophalangeal joint, metatarsalgia, metatarsal fractures, midfoot arthritis
Note: If you wear a 1/2 size shoe, such as a 9 1/2, please order the next size up (size 10 for this example).
Item #: TTSI-HALF
We Also Recommend
PowerStep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad