Pedag Merino Insoles
The Pedag Merino Insoles will keep your feet warm and cozy in the Winter and cool in the Summer. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall, the Pedag Merino Insoles create a self-regulating temperature in your shoes, all year round.
The Pedag Merino Insoles are a full-length, flat cushioned insole that is silky-soft and extremely thin which makes them perfect for dress shoes and boots, as well as slippers and ballet shoes, too! They measure at just over 2 millimeters thick and are made from a 100% all natural Angora Rabbit Wool. They feature an anti-slip bottom and are also trim-to-fit.
- Flat cushioned insole
- Full-length footbed
- 100% Angora Rabbit Hair in a wool-like microfiber for excellent temperature regulation in both warm and cold seasons
- Anti-slip bottom
- Thickness at forefoot: 2.25 mm
- Thickness at heel: 2.25 mm
- Weight: 0.3 oz (Size #40: Men's 7 / Women's 10)
- Made in Germany
- Shoe type: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Flats, Shoes, Slides, Slippers, Wedges
- Activity type: Standing, Casual
The Pedag Merino Insoles were formerly the Pedag Angora Wool Insoles.
Note: Angora is considered a luxury. No rabbits are harmed to produce these insoles. To remain healthy, Angora Rabbits require regular brushing, shearing, and grooming. The wool is obtained through a regular grooming process of the Angora Rabbits.
Item #: PDG-113