Currex ActivePro Insoles - XS: Men's 3-4.5 / Women's 4.5-6
Additional 25% off clearance merchandise automatically applied during checkout.
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
Currex ActivePro Insoles
CURREX ActivePro Insoles are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that is designed specifically for your arch type. They support the foot dynamically in order to prevent over-stress situations and also to strengthen the foot muscles and tendons at the same time for those with excessive pronation or supination. They feature a DryTek top cover that helps wick moisture away, Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam that is constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, CurEVA, an EVA foam rubber compound that is designed to mold to your heel and reduce excess motion within your shoes, and a poron heel and metatarsal pad that helps provide additional cushion from impact and shock absorption.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- DryTek Fabric Top Cover provides a long-lasting top cover designed to wick away moisture from the skin
- Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, killing bacteria and helps control humidity and moisture
- CurEVA, a EVA foam rubber compound that runs the full length of the bottom plate, built for shock absorption and incorporates the auto-fit heel cup which is designed to mold to your heel and reduce motion
- Poron heel and metatarsal protection pads, helping to guide and propel the foot, they will support and cushion impact, capturing and returning energy for propulsion
- Thickness at forefoot: 3.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 4.5 mm
- Weight: 1.0 oz (Men's 9-10.5 / Women's 10.5-12)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Cleats
- Activity type: Running, Walking, Basketball, Cycling, Football, Golf, Gym, Hiking, Soccer, Tennis
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints, Supination