CURREX RunPro Insoles
CURREX RunPro Insoles
The CURREX RunPro Insoles are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that supports the foot dynamically in order to prevent over-stress situations and also to strengthen the foot muscles and tendons at the same time for those with pronation or over-pronating. Based on your arch height, these insoles are also trim-to-fit for the perfect length. They feature a DryTek top cover that helps wick moisture away, Freeflex, a mid-level memory foam that is constructed with bamboo charcoal to reduce foot odor, CurEVA, an EVA foam rubber compound that is designed to mold to your heel and reduce excess motion within your shoes, and a poron heel and metatarsal pad that helps provide additional cushion from impact and shock absorption.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- DryTek Fabric top cover is a long-lasting top coat designed to wick away moisture from the skin
- Freeflex is a mid-level memory foam constructed with Bamboo charcoal to reduces foot odors, kills bacteria and controls humidity & moisture
- CurEVA, a 40% recycled EVA foam rubber compound that runs the full length of the bottom plate, built for shock absorption and incorporates the auto-fit heel cup which is designed to mold to your heel and reduce motion
- Dynamic Arch Cradle that is made in low, medium and high styles. Guides and propels the foot. Supports and cushions impact, captures and returns energy for propulsion
- Trim to fit
- Thickness at forefoot: 3.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 4.5 mm
- Weight: 1.0 oz (Men's 8.5-10 / Women's 10-11.5)
- Shoe type: Athletic
- Activity type: Running, Walking
- Arch Type: Low Arch, Neutral Arch, High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints, Supination
Item #: CRX-RUNPRO
About the Wear Test It! Guarantee
We know that it can take some time wearing and using a product to know if it truly works for you or not. That's why many of the products we carry on our website have a Wear Test Guarantee.
Products with a Wear Test Guarantee can be trimmed, molded, worn, and used for the specified amount of time while still remaining eligible for return. If they simply don't work out before the end of the Wear Test Guarantee period, simply return them for a different item!
For more information, see our Return Policy.