Naboso Activation Insoles
The Naboso Activation Insoles are designed for people who have been diagnosed with neurological disorders such as Parkinson's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, stroke, concussion, spinal cord injury or neuropathy. They are designed to provide daily foot stimulation to increase the foots sensitivity and awareness.
Developed by Podiatrist and Human Movement Specialist Dr Emily Splichal, the Naboso Neuro Insole is part of their advancing clinical line and is intended to play an important role in any neuro-rehabilitation program. The Naboso Neuro Insole is designed with an evidence-based, patent-pending texture which will safely and effectively allow optimal connection between the plantar foot and the brain.
- 1.5 mm patent-pending texture technology
- 3.5 mm total thickness
- Evidence-based hardness to maximize stimulation
- Freedom of rotation and triplanar movement
- Trim to Fit
- Daily foot stimulation to increase foot sensitivity and awareness
- Integration into any neuro-rehabilitation program for gait training and reducing falls
- Enhancing skin perfusion and peripheral nerve stimulation
- Improving postural awareness and balance when standing and walking
Note: These insoles are not recommended for running, jumping or ballistic movements that may create friction.
Item #: NAB-NBAC
For directions on how to trim to fit your insoles:
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad