Pedag Deluxe Metatarsal Insoles
The Pedag Deluxe Insoles are a leather 3/4-length insole for a cushioned metatarsal arch support. They are constructed of a vegetable tanned leather with a hypoallergenic latex for cushioning and comfort. They have a water based adhesive to help ensure they stay in place.
These cushioned metatarsal arch support insoles provide effective prevention and relief from “splayfoot”, optimally with soft padding for the whole forefoot. Splayfoot is a painful condition affecting the front of the foot —the forefoot. They will help support the metatarsal bones and keeps them in the anatomically correct position, thereby alleviating discomfort.
- Cushioned metatarsal arch support insole
- 3/4-length footbed
- Water, not petroleum, based adhesives
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Hypoallergenic latex
- Thickness at forefoot: 2 mm
- Thickness at heel: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 0.7 oz (Size #40: Men's 7 / Women's 10)
- Made in Germany
- Shoe type: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Flats, Open-toed, Sandals, Slides, Wedges
- Activity type: Standing, Office & Dress Wear, Dance, Casual
- Pain relief: Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Sesamoiditis
Please note: By design, the inside arch padding is not stitched shut on the side of the insole.
Item #: PDG-123
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad