Pedag Keep Warm Insoles
The Pedag Keep Warm Insoles can keep the icy cold out of your shoes, leaving your toes and feet feeling nice and toasty. This full-length, ultra-thin flat cushioned insole features 3 layers that makes them ideal for all casual shoes and boots. They are a popular insulated insole for winter warmth in skiing, snowboarding, and skate boots, too.
One can compare the Pedag Keep Warm Insoles to have the same insulating qualities as a well constructed (insulated) wall. With a quilted 100% unbleached pure wool quilted top cover for warmth and coziness, a natural cork insulated middle layer and a pure felted brown wool bottom layer.
- Flat cushioned insole
- Full-length footbed
- 100% unbleached wool quilted top cover
- Natural cork insulated middle layer
- Pure felted brown wool bottom layer
- Thickness at forefoot: 4.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 4.5 mm
- Weight: 0.7 oz (Size #40: Men's 7 / Women's 10)
- Made in Germany
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Dress, Fashion, Flats
- Activity type: Standing, Hiking & Outdoors, Casual
Item #: PDG-116