Pedag Leather Insoles
The Pedag Leather Insoles are an excellent full-length replacement insole made of a vegetable tanned cowhide leather with a latex-free carbon activated cushioned pad ideal for keeping your feet fresh & odor-free in your casual and dress shoes. They are full length and trim-to-fit for the perfect sizing.
The Pedag Leather Insoles are ideal for replacement leather insoles in boat shoes, casual and dress shoes where your existing leather insole is worn out. The Carbon Activated Filter Pad promotes air circulation, keeping your feet odor free.
- Flat cushion insole
- Full-length footbed
- 100% cowhide leather top cover
- Latex free charcoal-carbon activated filter bottom pad
- Available in sizes from a Women's 5 to a Men's 15
- Trim to fit
- Thickness at forefoot: 1.5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 1.5 mm
- Weight: 0.5 oz (Size #40: Men's 7 / Women's 10)
- Made in Germany
- Shoe type: Casual, Dress, Fashion, Flats, Open-toed, Sandals, Shoes, Slides, Slippers, Wedges
- Activity type: Standing, Dance, Casual
- Pain relief: Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Sesamoiditis
Note: These insoles are narrow in width and not ideal for wide widths.
If you wear a half shoe size, please order the next insole size up. Some of our Pedag Leather Insoles cover multiple sizes. The Leather Insoles are trimmable so order up a size to ensure the Pedag Leather Insole fills the entire surface area of the bottom of your shoe sole.
Item #: PDG-172
For directions on how to trim to fit your insoles:
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad