Protalus ET75 Orthotic Insoles
Protalus ET75 3/4-Length Orthotic Insoles
The Protalus ET75 Orthotic Insoles are 3/4-length, extra thin insole that features a semi-rigid orthotic arch support. They provides maximum alignment of the ankle joint offering the greatest degree of arch support. The ET75 Insoles have a patented Tri-Planer technology that helps utilize force and counter force to align your ankle with your heel in an optimal position, helping to reduce unsafe ranges of motion. They have strategically designed ridges on the bottom of the insole to help prevent slippage during use. They are made with a top cloth is moisture wicking and anti-bacterial/microbial with an anti-friction lining, an EVA foam molded body that provides cushioning and comfort, a nylon contoured shaped outer sole for stability and support, and additional forefoot and additional heel padding made with poron for enhanced shock absorption.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support
- 3/4-length footbed
- Support base to provide balance and control.
- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial/microbial with an anti-friction lining top cloth
- Nylon contoured shaped outer sole for stability and support
- Anti-slip ridges to help keep insole in place
- Discontinued Product
- Shoe Type: Casual, Fashion, Dress
- Activity Type: Casual, Standing
- Pain Relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Stability, Supination
Item #: PRO-ET75-M
The Protalus ET75 Orthotic Insoles are an extra thin insole that is ideal for providing maximum alignment and support all day long for dress shoes and more narrow shoes that feature a lower profiles and less volume.
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad