Reebok Cushion Insole - Men's 3.5-5.5 / Women's 5-7
Additional 25% off clearance merchandise automatically applied during checkout.
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
Reebok Cushion Insole - Small
Reebok Cushion Insoles feature MemoryTech Sensory Pods that gently massage your feet while providing ultimate cushioned comfort. The Reebok Cushioned Insoles have MemoryTech Massage Zones that will keep your feet feeling well-supported with its conforming cushion. MemoryTech Massage is exclusive to Reebok and has maximum shock absorption.
The Reebok Cushion Insole has the exclusive MemoryTech Massage technology and is the ideal replacement insole for those looking for ultimate cushion and support. These insoles are a universal fit for all shoe brands.
- Cushioned arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- MemoryTech Sensory Pods
- Multi-density cushioning
- Anatomically conforms to your foot
- Massaging gel domes
- Soft support chassis cushions and stabilizes the foot
- Soft polyurethane top layer for the ultimate in comfort
- Raised medial anatomical arch provides support
- Comfort through cushioning design and soft support
- Multi-durometer insole has been designed to fit into virtually all shoes
- Ball of foot padding
- Trim to fit
- Arch height: 25 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 4 mm
- Thickness at heel: 5 mm
- Weighs: 2 oz (Men's 8.5-10.5 / Women's 10-12)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual
- Activity type: Running, Walking, Standing, Basketball, Golf, Gym, Hiking, Tennis
- Arch type: Low to Medium Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
- Remove existing insole
- Use existing insole as a guide to mark excess length of new Reebok insole to trim insole at the toe
- Use scissors to trim excess length at the toe
- Replace old insole with new insole
Note: The Reebok Cushion Insoles are not recommended for the Reebok Nano shoe due to the minimalist sizing of the Reebok Nano.