SOLE Active Footbeds with Met Pad - Thick Men's 3 / Women's 5
Additional 25% off clearance merchandise automatically applied during checkout.
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
SOLE Active Footbeds with Met Pad - Thick
SOLE Active Thick Footbeds with a Metatarsal Pad are a semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that is designed to keep your foot in a natural resting position and relieve pressure in the ball of the foot. In addition to SOLE's trusted wear or heat-moldable customizable support, these footbeds include 3.2 mm of Thick Softec cushioning, Polygiene anti-odor control technology and a moisture-wicking top cover. They are ideal for loosely-fitting footwear such as work boots, hiking boots, running shoes, and footwear with removable insoles.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insoles
- Full-length footbed
- Heel cup and arch support improves balance and promotes natural foot alignment
- Raised metatarsal pad for forefoot comfort
- Distributes weight and pressure equally across foot
- Wear or heat-moldable recycled cork base
- 3.2 mm of Softec cushioning
- Polygiene odor control technology
- Moisture-wicking top cover
- Eco-friendly 100% recycled cork base
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Latex Free
- Discontinued Product
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 4.7 mm
- Thickness at heel: 7 mm (Men's 9 / Women's 11)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual
- Activity type: Walking, Standing, Basketball, Gym, Hiking, Skiing, Tennis
- Arch type: All Arches
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints, Supination
Wear Moldable Instructions:
- Remove existing factory sock liners from shoe.
- Insert SOLE footbeds into shoes and wear as normal.
- Footbed will adapt to your foot after some time of regular wear.
Heat Moldable Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit/90 degrees Celsius.
- If possible, remove existing sock liner from footwear.
- If necessary, trim footbeds to fit by using old sock liner as a guide.
- Put footbeds into pre-heated oven on a baking sheet.
- Leave in oven for 2 minutes or until Opti-therm indicator turns black.
- If indicator does not turn black and 3 minutes has passed, remove footbeds from oven.
- Remove footbeds from oven and immediately place inside footwear - be sure the insole lays flat and is not bunched up.
- Step into shoes right away and if shoes have laces, lace up shoes as you normally would.
- Stand up straight and hold position for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, you will have customized support specific to your feet.