SOLE Active Thin Footbeds
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
SOLE Active Thin Footbeds
The SOLE Active Thin Footbeds are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that is wear or heat-moldable for a custom fit. With no cushioning, this footbed is best worn in tight-fitting footwear such as cycling shoes, cleats and running shoes. They feature a Polygiene odor control technology and a moisture wicking top cover. This bulk-free, customizable footbed provides comfort for any situation.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- Deep heel cup and arch support improves balance and promotes natural foot alignment
- Distributes weight and pressure equally across foot
- Zero Drop insole, heel sits at the same height as the ball of the foot
- Deep Heel Cup
- Wear or heat-moldable customizable base
- Moisture-wicking top cover
- Polygeine Odor Control Technology
- Vegan Product
- Latex Free
- Trim to fit
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted
- Arch height: 25 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 2.1 mm
- Thickness at heel: 3.4 mm
- Weight: 1.5 oz (Men's 9 / Women's 11)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual, Cleats, Dress
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Office & Dress Wear, Golf, Cycling, Football and Soccer, Hockey & Skates
- Arch type: Neutral Arch, High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Supination
Wear Moldable Instructions:
- Remove existing factory sock liners from shoe.
- Insert SOLE footbeds into shoes and wear as normal.
- Footbed will adapt to your foot after some time of regular wear.
Heat Moldable Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit/90 degrees Celsius.
- If possible, remove existing sock liner from footwear.
- If necessary, trim footbeds to fit by using old sock liner as a guide.
- Put footbeds into pre-heated oven on a baking sheet.
- Leave in oven for 2 minutes or until Opti-therm indicator turns black.
- If indicator does not turn black and 3 minutes has passed, remove footbeds from oven.
- Remove footbeds from oven and immediately place inside footwear - be sure the insole lays flat and is not bunched up.
- Step into shoes right away and if shoes have laces, lace up shoes as you normally would.
- Stand up straight and hold position for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, you will have customized support specific to your feet.
Note: Formerly the SOLE Thin Sport Footbeds
Item #: SOL-ATV0
Don't see your size available? Check out our other great selection of heat moldable insoles here.