SOLE Casual Footbeds - Thin
SOLE Casual Footbeds - Thin
The SOLE Thin Casual Footbeds are a full-length, semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that is wear or heat-moldable for a custom fit. In addition to SOLE's trusted customizable support, these footbeds include Polygiene anti-odor control technology and a moisture-wicking top cover. They are ideal for tight fitting footwear such as loafers, dress shoes, and casual footwear.
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole
- Full-length footbed
- Deep heel cup and arch support improves balance and promotes natural foot alignment
- Distributes weight and pressure equally across foot
- Zero Drop insole, heel sits at the same height as the ball of the foot
- Deep Heel Cup
- Premium leather top cover
- Eco-friendly 100% recycled cork base
- Wear or heat-moldable customizable base
- Moisture-wicking top cover
- Polygeine Odor Control Technology
- Latex Free
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Accepted
- Discontinued Product
- Shoe type: Boots, Casual, Dress
- Activity type: Standing, Office & Dress Wear, Casual
- Arch type: All Arches
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Supination
Wear Moldable Instructions:
- Remove existing factory sock liners from shoe.
- Insert SOLE footbeds into shoes and wear as normal.
- Footbed will adapt to your foot after some time of regular wear.
Heat Moldable Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit/90 degrees Celsius.
- If possible, remove existing sock liner from footwear.
- If necessary, trim footbeds to fit by using old sock liner as a guide.
- Put footbeds into pre-heated oven on a baking sheet.
- Leave in oven for 2 minutes or until Opti-therm indicator turns black.
- If indicator does not turn black and 3 minutes has passed, remove footbeds from oven.
- Remove footbeds from oven and immediately place inside footwear - be sure the insole lays flat and is not bunched up.
- Step into shoes right away and if shoes have laces, lace up shoes as you normally would.
- Stand up straight and hold position for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, you will have customized support specific to your feet.
Item #: SSI-C0
Check out our SOLE Heat Moldable Video to learn how to heat mold your new SOLE footbeds!
The SOLE Casual Thin Footbed are a semi-rigid orthotic arch support insole that is also eco-friendly with a recycled cork base. These footbeds feature SOLE's trusted wear or heat-moldable customizable support, helping to improve balance, natural foot alignment, and equal distribution of weight and pressure.
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad