SOLE Performance Medium Footbeds - Men's 3 / Women's 5
Additional 25% off clearance merchandise automatically applied during checkout.
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
SOLE Performance Medium Custom Footbeds
The SOLE Performance Medium Insoles are both heat and wear moldable to custom fit to your unique foot shape. SOLE has collaborated with ultramarathon runner, Dean Karnazes, to design a medium cushioned cork shoe insole that is perfect for footwear such as running shoes and casual shoes. These insoles feature a semi-rigid arch support and moderate cushioning to provide a balance of comfort and support for your feet.
- Heat and wear moldable to accommodate all foot shapes
- Lightweight support
- Heel cup and arch support improves balance and promotes natural foot alignment
- Distributes weight and pressure equally across foot
- Moldable recycled cork base
- Polygiene odor control technology
- Moisture-wicking top coat
- Eco-friendly 100% recycled cork base
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Latex Free
- Trim to fit
- Arch height: 25 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 4.25 mm
- Thickness at heel: 6.75 mm
- Weight: 2.0 oz (Men's 8.5-9 / Women's 10.5-11)
- Activity type: Running, Walking, Standing
- Shoe type: Athletic, Casual
- Arch type: Neutral Arch, High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints, Supination
Wear Moldable Instructions:
- Remove existing factory sock liners from shoe.
- Insert SOLE footbeds into shoes and wear as normal.
- Footbed will adapt to your foot after some time of regular wear.
Heat Moldable Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit/90 degrees Celsius.
- If possible, remove existing sock liner from footwear.
- If necessary, trim footbeds to fit by using old sock liner as a guide.
- Put footbeds into pre-heated oven on a baking sheet.
- Leave in oven for 2 minutes or until Opti-therm indicator turns black.
- If indicator does not turn black and 3 minutes has passed, remove footbeds from oven.
- Remove footbeds from oven and immediately place inside footwear - be sure the insole lays flat and is not bunched up.
- Step into shoes right away and if shoes have laces, lace up shoes as you normally would.
- Stand up straight and hold position for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, you will have customized support specific to your feet.