Spenco Ironman Train Performance Insoles #0: Women's 3-4
Spenco Ironman Train Performance Insoles
The Spenco Ironman Train Performance Insoles are a full-length, rigid arch support insole that is perfect for joggers or runners. Their unique design features help to reduce impact forces, while returning energy, and helping motion control for improved performance while assisting in reducing common running injuries.
Incorportating Spenco's Total Support technology, the Spenco Ironman Race Performance Insoles feature a 3-pod GRF modulation system, a combination of a forefoot pad, metatarsal dome, and first ray drop zone, these insoles will help cushion, stabilize, and support your feet straight out of the box, helping to promote a more efficient stride and push-off.
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Full-length footbed
- 3-Pod GRF modulation system
- Forefoot pad with a metatarsal dome
- First ray drop zone
- Low-friction top cover
- Discontinued Product
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual
- Activity type: Running & Walking, Court Sports, Standing, Hiking & Outdoors, Gym & Workout, Skiing & Snowboarding
- Arch type: All Arches
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, High Arches, Metatarsalgia & Forefoot Pain, Morton's Neuroma, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sesamoiditis, Shin Splints, Supination
Item #: 39-721
For directions on how to trim your insoles to fit your shoes, please take a look at this video.
The Spenco Ironman Train Performance Insolesoffer a unique design features help to reduce impact forces, while returning energy, and helping motion control for improved performance while assisting in reducing common running injuries.
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad