Superfeet merinoGrey Premium Insoles - B: Junior 2.5-4 / Women's 4.5-6
Additional 25% off clearance merchandise automatically applied during checkout.
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
Superfeet merinoGrey Premium Insoles
The Superfeet merinoGREY Premium Insoles are a full-length, rigid orthotic arch support insole that provides support, stability, balance and shock absorption to any shearling or sheepskin boot, slipper, rain boot, ugg boots, and/or other casual footwear that maybe cozy but may not be giving your feet the support they need. The rear and midfoot control points reduce over-pronation and stabilize the midfoot. The durable and lightweight polypropylene stabilizer cap provides optimum control and flexibility and will help regulate temperature and naturally wicks moisture away from the feet.
The Superfeet merinoGREY Premium Insole features a patented stabilizer cap for optimal underfoot support. When integrated with the shape and design of the full length foam, this unique combination creates a deep heel cup to cradle the heel’s fat pad for improved natural shock absorption. The system provides comfort and necessary stability for different activities, footwear and foot types. Additionally, because the heel is the foot’s first point of contact with the ground, their deep heel cup design absorbs shock and initiates proper bone alignment. From heel strike to toe-off, the high density full length foam supports and provides comfort for the entire foot.
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Full-length footbed
- Patented stabilizer cap for optimal underfoot support
- Deep heel cup to cradle the heel’s fat pad for improved natural shock absorption
- 90% Hypoallergenic Merino wool top cover
- Trim to fit
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 5 mm
- Thickness at heel: 6.8 mm
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (Size D: Men's 7.5-9 / Women's 8.5-10)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots, Casual
- Activity type: Walking, Standing, Hiking, Skiing
- Arch type: Neutral Arch, High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sever's Disease, Shin Splints, Supination