Superfeet REDhot Premium Insoles - C: Men's 5.5-7
Additional 25% off clearance merchandise automatically applied during checkout.
This product is a clearance product. All sales are final on clearance merchandise.
Superfeet REDhot Premium Insoles
The Superfeet REDhot Premium Insoles are engineered to protect your feet from the cold using a special proprietary design technology. The inserts provide maximum support, stability, shock absorption, power transmission and edge control you need to tear up the slope while offering excellent heat management for all-day comfort. The rear and midfoot control points reduce over-pronation and stabilize the midfoot. The durable and lightweight polypropylene stabilizer cap provides optimum control and flexibility. The Outlast Adaptive Comfort top cover absorbs excess body heat, then dissipates it as the foot cools, producing a temperate climate in the boot. A Thermo-Foil and AirWeave technology layers in the forefoot acts as a reflective barrier that helps deflect cold air while the mesh layer above creates a neutral air space trapping warmth in the forefoot and increasing air flow when pressure is applied.
The Superfeet REDhot Premium Insole are a full-length, rigid orthotic arch support insole that features a patented stabilizer cap for optimal underfoot support. When integrated with the shape and design of the foam full length, this unique combination creates a deep heel cup to cradle the heel’s fat pad for improved natural shock absorption. The system provides comfort and necessary stability for different activities, footwear and foot types. Additionally, because the heel is the foot’s first point of contact with the ground. Their deep heel cup design absorbs shock and initiates proper bone alignment. From heel strike to toe-off, the high density foam full length supports and provides comfort for the entire foot. Superfeet REDhot Premium Insole have a top cover that is treated with Agion —an environmentally friendly prevention system for textiles and fabrics that reduces bacteria and helps prevent foot odor.
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Full-length footbed
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System [ESS]
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort top cover
- Thermo-Foil and AirWeave technology layers
- Top cover treated with Agion antimicrobial technology
- Trim to fit
- Arch height: 30 mm
- Thickness at forefoot: 4.25 mm
- Thickness at heel: 8.25 mm
- Weight: 1.9 oz (Size D: Men's 7.5-9)
- Shoe type: Athletic, Boots
- Activity type: Walking, Standing, Hiking, Skiing
- Arch type: Neutral Arch, High Arch
- Pain relief: Achilles Tendinitis, Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Bunions, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, High Arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Sever's Disease, Shin Splints, Supination