Vionic Relax Slippers - Women's 5
Vionic Relax Slippers for Women
The Vionic Relax Slippers for Women are a open-toed style slipper that features an extra-soft and orthotic-minded design, sure to keep your feet comfortable whether you desire something to simply lounge about in or something to wear while on the move. The have a hook and loop adjustable closure that is lined with terry cloth inside.
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Polyester terry cloth upper and lining
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure
- Flexible EVA foam midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh
- Biomechanically designed
- Improved traction via wave-pattern outsole
- Discontinued Product
- Foot Conditions: Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, Supination, Over Pronation
To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
Item #: VIO-RELAX-W
The Vionic Relax Slippers for Women are a terry cloth covered and lined open-toed style slipper with a rigid orthotic arch support. They have a hook and loop closure for an adjustable fit.
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad