Vionic Snyder Loafers for Men
Vionic Snyder Loafer for Men
The Vionic Snyder Loafer for Men are a classic looking full-grain leather loafer that has fine stitching details. They have a generously cushioned leather footbed that is removable. They feature Vionic's innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology which provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Cushioned arch support
- Full-grain leather upper
- Removable leather footbed
- Rubber outersole
- Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability
- Discontinued Product
- Foot Conditions: Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Supination, Over Pronation
Item #: VIO-SNYDER-M
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
The Vionic Snyder Loafer for Men are a classic, tailored loafer that will enrich any ensemble. They feature a leather upper with rubber outersole and a removable leather footbed.
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad