Vionic Wave Sandals
The Vionic Wave Sandals are constructed with a padded, jersey-lined strap and soft, nylon toe-post ensures that your foot stays comfortable without rubbing and chafing. The patterned topsole design ensures that your foot maintains grip, while the geometric outsole design will keep traction with the ground. The orthotic footbed helps to alleviate and/or prevent foot pain, and the EVA foam midsole construction makes for a lightweight sandal with plenty of cushioning and support.
- Rigid orthotic arch support
- Padded, jersey-lined upper
- Soft, nylon toe-post
- Patterned topsole design for grip and stability
- Lightweight, flexible, medium-density EVA foam midsole for cushion and support
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction
- Biomechanically designed
- Foot Conditions: Arch Pain & Arch Strain, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet & Fallen Arches, Heel Spurs & Heel Pain, Supination, Over Pronation
To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
Item #: VIO-WAVE-U
We Also Recommend
Powerstep Pinnacle PLUS Orthotic Insoles w/Met. Pad